Ella Rae Seasons
Make Baby Blankets in Bulky Chunky
The Wool Queen is pleased to offer Ella Rae Seasons! For those of you missing James Brett's Lakeland Chunky, this is a great substitute. It's a yarn blended of Acrylic, Wool and Polyamide that has subtly shifting color changes for make beautiful projects!
Popular use for this yarn:
- Knit or crochet baby blankets, garments or accessories with this Acrylic and Wool blended yarn. A cowl with a delicate stitch pattern will really shine with this yarn.
- Fiber Content: 76% Acrylic/ 14% Wool/ 10% Polyamide
- Weight: 100 grams (Bulky Chunky)
- Length: approximately 219 yards
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9-11, UK 5-0, 5.50-8MM
- Recommended Knitting Gauge: 3-3.75 sts. = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: I-L
- Machine Wash cold or Hand Wash
- Dry Flat