Ella Rae Lace Merino Aran Hand Painted
Hand Dyed Superwash Merino Wool
Ella Rae Lace Merino Aran is a superwash worsted yarn whose tension is nothing less than springy. Available in delightfully lively hand-dyed colors, it's a great weight for knitting loads of garments, sweaters and accessories. Made from 100% tightly twisted Superwash Merino Wool, this fabric is easy to maintain.
Popular use for this yarn:
- Due to the nature of hand dyeing, there are no dye lots for this yarn. We suggest alternating skeins when knitting a larger project such as sweaters or accessories. Use 5mm needles and it will be a joy to knit with this yarn.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Skein Weight: 100 grams, (Aran, Worsted)
- Length: approximately 180 yards
- Recommended Needle Size: US 7-9, UK 7-5, 4.50-5.50MM
- Hook: I
- Knitting Gauge: 4-5 sts. = 1"
- Machine Wash Gentle, Cold
- Dry Flat
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Dryclean