Patons Classic Wool Roving
Patons Classic Wool Roving is a bulky weight yarn that stitches up like a dream!
If you don't see the colour you're looking for, just email us at email@example.com to check on availability and timing.
Classic Wool Roving is a lofty, cushiony yarn that has excellent stitch definition and creates soft, warm projects in a flash. Knit and crochet all sorts of patterns from home dec to fashion and accessories with this versatile yarn. With a color assortment that covers the classics, you'll find a shade for every project! Keep your warm, woolly projects looking beautiful by handwashing them and laying them flat to dry, so everything you make can last a lifetime.
- Content: 100% wool
- Ball Size: 100g / 3.5 oz, 109 meters / 120 yards
- Care: Hand wash and dry flat
- Gauge: 5 Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. 10) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 10 sc and 11 rows with a 6 mm (U.S. J/10) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet garments and accessories