Louisa Harding Pittura
Wool and Viscose Combine for Sweaters
Louisa Harding Pittura in marled, variegated colors, is a wonderful blend of 75% wool and 25% viscose. It's a perfect choice for light sweaters, shawls and many accessories. The added viscose creates a beautiful shimmer to this DK yarn.
Popular use for this yarn:
Lots of wearables can be made out of this blend of wool and viscose. Our yarners and crocheters have used this yarn to make some lovely sweater and scarf projects.
- Fiber Content: 75% Wool, 25% Viscose
- Skein Weight: 100 grams, (DK weight)
- Length: approximately 437 yard
- Recommended Needle Size: US 3-5, UK 10-9, 3.25-3.75MM
- Hook: D-F
- Knitting Gauge: 5.75 sts. = 1"
- Machine Wash in cold water 30c, gentle cycle
- Dry Flat
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Bleach