Perfect Alternative to Wool
Louisa Harding is a luxuriously blended yarn of cotton, acrylic and viscose.
In stunning colors with delightful textures, this yarn stands out from many other double knit weights.
Popular use of this yarn:
Perfect for innovative, luxury projects such as summer tops and shawls, it's also a great alternative for yarners and crocheters that don't want to use wool.
- Fiber Content: 42% Cotton, 40% Acrylic, 18% Viscose
- Skein Weight: 200 grams (DK)
- Length: approximately 612 yards
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5-7, UK 9-7, 3.75-4.50MM
- Recommended Knitting Gauge: 5.25-6 sts. = 1"
- Crochet Hook Size: F
Shop Our Needles and Hooks
- Hand wash in cold water
- Iron low
- Do not tumble
- Dry do not bleach
- Dry clean any solvent but trichlo-ethylene