Louisa Harding Amitola
Delicate Stitches in Prismatic Silk Wool
Louisa Harding Amitola is an absolutely lovely self-striping wool and silk blend in lively colors. Amitola means "rainbow" and this yarn is ideal for standout garments and accessories. A single-ply light DK weight that knits or crochets into uber soft, lightweight sweaters with lovely drape. In a 50 gram ball and at 273 yards you get lots to play with! Louisa Harding Amitola is enduring and unabashedly romantic, yet accessible.
Popular use for this yarn:
- Louisa Harding's designs are renown for their shaping, delicate stitch pattern combinations and exciting fibers. Projects best suited for this yarn include capelets, collars, cowls, gloves, hats, purses, and scarves.
- Fiber Content: 80% Wool, 20% Silk
- Skein Weight: 50 grams (Lace, Light Fingering)
- Length: approximately 273 yards
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5-7, UK 9-7, 3.75-4.50MM
- Recommended Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 sts. = 1"
- Crochet Hook: F
- Hand Wash
- Lay Flat To Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low