Gedifra Cuor di Merino 120
Next-to-skin Softness in Extra Fine Merino
Gedifra Cuor di Merino 120 is a delightfully heathered bulky yarn crafted in Tuscany. If you are wondering what the excitement is about merino, this yarn is a perfect example of why this fiber is special. The chainette construction of this 97% superwash virgin wool works up into many wonderful lightweight garments with gorgeous drape. Your skin will feel heavenly wearing any accessory pattern you make from this superwash yarn.
Popular use for this yarn:
- Lots of wearable patterns are great for this yarn from cowls and scarves, to sweaters and hats. The only limit if your imagination! Look to what makes your feel great for some inspiration!
- Fiber Content: 97% Superwash Virgin Wool, 3% Polyamide
- Skein Weight: 50 grams, (Chunky Bulky)
- Length: approximately 132 yards, 120 meters
- Recommended Needle Size: US 10-10.50, UK 4-3, 6-6.50MM
- Hook: J-K
- Knitting Gauge: 3.75 sts. = 1"
- Machine Wash Gentle, Cold
- Dry Flat
- Iron, Medium
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Dryclean, Any Solvent